There are a vast number of vehicles in the Commercial Truck Trader inventory. When you’re trying to find the right truck using our Search feature, keywords will be very important. You don’t want to overwhelm yourself with too many choices or accidentally overlook the perfect vehicle, so we’ve outlined some helpful guidelines for using the Search feature on our site!!
- The Quick Search feature at the top of our homepage includes a Keyword search, as well as filters for Class, Category, Make, and Location.
- Using only the Keyword field, without any filters, will return a wide range of trucks from Commercial Truck Trader’s inventory. You may want to see all the options available, but it also may be too many, so you’ll want to narrow down your search with filters.
- A vehicle’s Model is a very useful Keyword term for your search.
- An Advanced Search feature is also available, which you can click on at the top of our homepage. The Advanced Search feature includes additional filters for Model, Trim, Year, Price Range, Mileage, Drivetrain, and Fuel Type. You can also decide to view all listings, or only those with photos and/or videos.
- Once you conduct a search, the results will be displayed in order of relevance to your keywords and filters. You can then access additional search filters, which will be in the left sidebar next to the results of your initial search. Additional filters include New or Used Condition, Price Percentage Below MSRP, Upfits, Taglines, Engines, and Transmissions.
If the process ever gets confusing you can give us a call at 1-877-920-3616. And if you ever want to close a deal with an in-person handshake instead of a mouse-click, check out our “Find A Dealer” feature, which we’ve outlined on the blog here!! Happy searching!!