CommercialTruckTrader, a leader in the work truck classifieds industry, recently unveiled its redesigned website, featuring a simpler graphic layout, improved search, expanded content and enhanced dealer positioning designed to attract, engage, and retain visitors longer.
The new design, based on customer research and Web analytics, allows users to quickly find useful information. A vast amount of relevant cycle-specific content has been added to the site. Dealers now have the opportunity to more precisely target customers who are searching for their products and services, driving more qualified leads.
The site now features:
- An optimized homepage design geared to quickly serve up more relevant, meaningful content to different audience segments, be it consumers, dealers, or manufacturers.
- An intuitive user interface based on the three drivers of classified advertising – “Finding”, “Researching”, or “Selling” a work truck. The layout allows customers to navigate the site to find exactly what they are looking for quickly and easily.
- Integration of Internet standard banner sizes, allowing advertisers to deploy standard advertising packages without modification.
- Improved search capabilities, sharpening the results to more precisely match the request.
- Expanded search results, taking the returned value from 200 to 1,000 products, in line with industry standards used by companies such as Google.
- Rich, relevant content including vehicle specifications, press releases, industry news, lifestyle features, information and more.
- Information on more than 85,000 work trucks, products and services.