1. Take your time when photographing your vehicle. A good photo helps sell your vehicle for its maximum value.
2. Take your photo on a sunny day if possible.
3. Photograph your vehicle from multiple locations and buy and ad that allows you to upload more than one photo.
4. Take time to write your description. Make sure to include the right keywords that buyers might be looking for, such as “flex fuel”. You have up to 3000 characters. Use as much as you can. Only the 400 words show up when someone does a search, so use the first 400 words wisely.
5. Make sure you mention any special upgrades or features. Try to set your truck apart from the rest.
6. Check your spelling. A simple typo could cause people to overlook your vehicle.
7. Check your phone number and email.
8. Repsond to all emails and phone calls promptly.
9. Make sure to check the spelling and wording of your emails.
10. Use only trusted sources of payment.